Oh well, I initially wanted to buy the Alverde baked blushers after having seen Innen und Aussen's pictures and swatches. I thought it was an LE or something and I was rather excited. This was my motivation why I went to Germany last Monday, and I also needed to send a package to Sweden - I arranged a deal with someone on MUA, she asked for some P2 LE goodies and how dramatic it was that I gave up my own choice but bought for myself what she wanted...!

En ja, my dream blushers, the Alverde baked ones turned out to be way smaller in reality than what I had imagined them to be...! No blush brush could successfully get powder off the surface, it's really that small, diametre 3 cm maybe? And the colours were not that great either. As I went to the P2 counter, having seen their LE blushers for the first time, I thought I was in love, so I bought both of them instead of the Alverde ones. No regrets.

The ones I bought are #10 Summer Flirt and #20 Summer Love.

#010 Summer Flirt: A beautiful peach/coral colour with pale golden veins. The colour is very eye-catchy and the blush has a vague olive oil smell, it smells exactly like my HEMA Wet And Dry Blush, even the packaging is highly similar too. It performs well on my face, giving a subtle glow and doesn't enlarge my pores. It has all that advantages one requires a blush to be, except for the staying power,



#020 Summer Love: Cold pinkish berry with pale golden veins. I have a love-hate relationship for this one: the colour looks absolutely unique in the pan but it turns to red on my cheeks. -_-





What It Is: P2 LE Summer Love Blush #01 Summer Flirt and #02 Summer Love  7g

Price: €3,25

Availability: (as far as I know) DM

PROs: Cheap. Subtle. Beautiful colours.

CONs: Not long lasting.

Verdict: 9 out of 10 for #010; 8.5 out of 10 for #020. Overall good blushes, worth the money.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOTD:

Foundation: Silk Naturals in Medium Coverage

Blush: P2 LE Blush #010 Summer Flirt

Lip product: Manhattan High Shine Lipgloss 52W

Eyeshadow: Catrice High Pearl Loose Eyeshadow #50 Sophisticated Brown

4 评论:

Lovely colours!

Thanks! I think so too! They're available until September so grab them if you wish! :-DDD

Love and hugs,
Fan
xoxoxo

Unfortunately I can't, this brand is not available here :(

Ooh what a pity that your local DM doesn't carry P2! It's a lovely brand and very colourful... But I'm sure there're other super cool brands in Romania! :-)

Love and hugs,
Fan
xoxoxo

Post a Comment

About this blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a Chinese living in Belgium, gothic and random minded.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search