I think Catrice is in general a very good brand cause their price is incredibly low meanwhile the quality is quite amazing.

I've bought this compact powder before in the lightest shade #110 Light Beige but it was still a bit too dark for me (and my skin is not that fair). It sure looks very pale in the compact but once applied, it significantly darkens on my face. Well I have this problem with any mineral foundation so maybe I really should stick to Silk Naturals' wonderful Custom Blend system. I guess it's the only mineral foundation that I've tried so far which is almost perfect (9.8 out of 10 maybe?), although my first impression of it was not that positive.

Back to this one, what happened to my previous Catrice Mineral Compact Powder? I found it too dark therefore ground it into fine powder and mixed it with other foundation.

So why did I buy it again? Because now that summer is near, I'll be a bit tanned, so I thought maybe the shade would suit my current skintone. But well, the shade is still a bit too dark, but it's no problem. I don't mind the difference cause apart from that, it's a very good powder.

The coverage is light to medium, on the light side though (far from covering up my pimples), maybe that's why it looks so natural on the skin (but you should know how to apply it correctly), which is exactly the reason why I go for it. :-).





What It Is: Catrice Mineral Compact Powder in #110 Light Beige   10g

Price: €3,49

Availability: (in Germany) Galeria, DM, Müller, Ihr Platz; (in Belgium) Kruidvat.

PROs: Looks naturals. Cheap. Natural ingredients. Doesn't break me out. Long lasting.

CONs: Shade a bit too dark. Not enough coverage.

Verdict: 9 out of 10! I wish they had it in lighter shade.

FOTD:

Foundation: Catrice Mineral Compact Powder in #110 Light Beige (no concealer)

Blush: P2 LE Summer Love blush #01 Summer Flirt

Lipgloss: Manhattan High Shine Lipgloss in 52W

Eyeshadow: Catrice High Pearl Loose Eyeshadow in #050 Sophisticated Brown (discontinued)



0 评论:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a Chinese living in Belgium, gothic and random minded.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search